Featured Event

Wed, 20 Nov 19 10:00

No Recourse to Public Funds

Families with no recourse to public funds have no legal entitlement to financial support or assistance from the state due to their immigration status. Children’s social care services can provide support under Section 17 to families with children, or to children and young people who are unaccompanied or separated from their parent or carer.

No recourse to public funds falls within the remit of the Resources and Sustainability Policy Committee.

All No Recourse to Public Funds